|This article is made by dails, meaning that only HIM can edit this page. You have been warned.|
|Warning 2: If you click that edit page button, you will see that only me can edit. Hahaha.|
| To do|
Only do read that page. Don't edit it, like the warnings above.
Welcome to my user Page
Status: Normal User
Hi, SRB2 players! I'm dails, pronounced Dêiaus, I am a level maker (because I don't know how to make character wads) and I want to share my SRB2 experiences with you! What about to start now?
How do I find SRB2
I found SRB2 when I was searching for sonic games at a game site. And I found a game named SRB2. So I decided download this game. Short story, isn't it? ;p
- Fast-fly secret skill with tails?!
Yes! Just spin and, with the speed, fly! You will get lots of speed while flying!
- Hide with Knux is good
When a level is outiside a castle, house or something, like Thunder Citadel Zone, You can climb the walls to hide!
- Super Fast Speed! (SFS for short)
Works like Fast-fly with tails, but this time with sonic. Just spin, thok and spin again to get speed!
- Knux Coolest Speed (KCS)
Go to the highest place of a level. Then, spin and climb!
Favorite Modifications/Levels for SRB2 1.094
- Mystic Realm by Mystic
- Acid Missile by FuriousFox
- SRB2 Riders by Chaos Zero 64
- Crawla Cape (SRB2 Riders) by Violo
Favorite Modifications/Levels for SRB2 2.0
- Tortured Planet by Fawfulfan
- Dails House v2 - 100% (done, take a look here)
- Elemental Fight - 100% (done, take a look here)
- Void Race Zone for the SRB2Core project - 100% (done, download it here)
The page ends here. User profile, I must say. Whatever, it just finished.
Read above text pl0x