Hi, my name is MascaraSnake (formerly known as SpiritCrusher) and I am one of the admins of this Wiki. If you have any questions, ideas or criticism regarding the Wiki, drop a note on my talk page and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
The subpages of my namespace. Unfinished articles, to-do lists, etc.
- My big-ass object tables: Automatically generated Object info tables for all Objects in SRB2. Feel free to copypaste to the relevant articles.
- My big-ass state table: Automatically generated info table for all states in SRB2. Feel free to copypaste selected state info to the relevant articles. Warning: Huge!
- Needed samples: A list of needed example WADs. Kind of outdated.
- SOC: Miscellaneous notes about the SOC documentation.
- Versions: Miscellaneous notes for the Versions pages.
A (perpetually incomplete) list of work that remains to be done on the Wiki. Feel free to tackle any of these issues.
- Finish the Versions articles. See User:MascaraSnake/Versions for notes.
- Finish the level articles and the emblem guide.
- Finish the SRB2 network documentation with all its subpages. I have absolutely no clue about of this stuff, so somebody else would have to do it. See User:Monster Iestyn/SRB2 Network Documentation.
- A more useful documentation of the source code than the currently rather pointless source code article. See User:Monster Iestyn/Source Code Documentation.
- An article on ANIGIF/APNG movies, possibly as part of the Screenshot article.
- Rewrite the tutorial section of the Pegging article and split it off into a Middle texture article, which can also explain other middle texture trickery.
- Rewrite/expand the timed linedef executor tutorials. In particular, the Upper Unpegged method needs information about looping effects, the gargoyle box method needs to start out with a simpler example, and the explanations for which method is suitable in which situation need to be corrected.
- Merge Custom textures tutorial - SLADE and Custom textures tutorial - XWE, since they're identical for the most part.
- Go through the WAD file format documentation and make it a bit more comprehensive. The Doom Wiki has some pretty detailed articles on the subject.
- Better information on the BSP tree, nodebuilding etc. The Node article should be turned into a "BSP tree" article.
- Finish the Actions articles. Possibly include sample SOC/Lua scripts for some actions.
- Complete the documentation for our source code mods. SRB2CB needs special attention because the article is horrendous.
- Finish the level articles for Acid Missile, Botanic Serenity, Mystic Realm, Tortured Planet and XSRB2. For really bored people, Blue Heaven.
- Bring the outdated mod articles up to par, particularly SPMoves and ShufflarB2.