The Help namespace is used for describing the policies for creating and writing Wiki articles on the site. The short collection of pages also covers Wiki formatting. It is highly recommended that the policies described are followed.
Table of contents
Manual of Style
These are the editing policies for the SRB2 Wiki. They describe the format that articles are supposed to have and the conventions we use, and following them is advised and encouraged.
- Help:Manual of Style - Brief primer covering writing styles for the site.
- Help:Manual of Style/Modifications - Guidelines on modifications of SRB2.
Wikitext formatting help
Wikitext formatting is the main formatting used on the site, which, for example, allows text to be bold.
- Help:Editing - "Wikitext" formatting primer, used throughout the site.
- Help:Editing/Images - Information on image markup.
- Help:Editing/Tables - Information on table markup.
- Help:Editing/Templates - Information on templates and template markup.
- Help:Editing/List of templates - List of available templates.
Having trouble with SRB2 or making a WAD? Go to Help:Troubleshooting. Your question might be answered there!