|This article or section is incomplete. It doesn't have all of the necessary core information on this topic. Please help the SRB2 Wiki bythis article.|
Types of graphics
- List of sprites - lists all sprite sets used in SRB2
- Flats and textures - lists all flats/textures used in SRB2
- List of graphics - lists all miscellaneous graphics used in SRB2
Importing/Exporting graphics for WAD files
DO NOT LEAVE IMAGES AS BMP OR PNG FORMAT, THESE WILL CRASH SRB2 IF THE GAME ATTEMPTS TO ACCESS THEM
Most graphics for SRB2 are to be converted to "Doom Gfx (Paletted)", with the exception of flats/screen fades which should be in format "Doom Flat (Paletted)":
- Select lump, Graphic menu → Convert to...
- Right-click lump, Graphic → Convert to...