MAP99, Meadow Match Zone, is the last Match level in Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.0. It is the first level ever designed for Match mode and has been in almost every version of SRB2 since the gametype was introduced. As the first Match level ever made, it is extremely simple and small, consisting of only one flat and rectangular GFZ-themed room with some very basic water pools and platforms. The stage is controversial in the SRB2 community: While frequently derided for its extreme simplicity, it remains one of the most-played Match stages on the Master Server.
Meadow Match Zone's layout.
- A – SRM platform: The highest point of the stage, this ledge can be reached via the red spring platform below it, or a very slow moving platform next to it.
- B – Automatic Ring lake: Located somewhat in the center of the map, this pool is too deep to get out by normal means, and players are thus forced to take a spring.
- C – Bridge area: These two platforms, connected by a bridge, can be reached via a spring to the south. From here, you can jump onto the red spring platform to get taken to the SRM platform.
- D – Bounce Ring pool: Located in the southwest of the map, this pool is very small and contains only a Bounce Ring Panel and a spring out.
Points of interest
- The Bounce Ring Panel can be found in the Bounce Ring pool, hence the name.
- The Rail Ring Panel is located in the southwest of the stage, next to the spring taking you on top of the bridge area.
- The Automatic Ring Panel can be found in the middle of the Automatic Ring lake.
- The Explosion Ring Panel is located in the northwest corner of the map.
- The Scatter Ring Panel is located between the Automatic Ring lake, the bridge area and the red spring platform.
- The Grenade Ring Panel can be found on top of the bridge area, on the more eastern platform.
- The SRM is on top of the SRM platform, hence the name
- A WRM is located in the northeast corner of the map.
- A WRM is located in the southwest corner of the map.
Levelname = MEADOW MATCH
Act = 0
MusicSlot = 90
NextLevel = 90
TypeOfLevel = 12
Weather = 0
SkyNum = 1
| Level name
MAP99 – Meadow Match Zone
| Type of level
Match, Tag, Hide and Seek
O_MAP90M – Meadow Match Zone
| Sky number
SKY1 – Greenflower Zone
| Next level
MAP90 – Jade Valley Zone