- facerank: The icon used to show the character's position on the rankings.
- facewant: The icon used on the Wanted poster when a character is wanted in Battle mode or when selected on the Player Setup screen.
- facemmap: The icon used to show the character's position on the minimap.
- kartspeed: The character's speed stat, which should be between 1 and 9. 1 is the slowest (with the best acceleration) while 9 is the fastest (with the worst acceleration).
- kartweight: The character's weight stat, which should be between 1 and 9. 1 is the lightest (with the best handling) while 9 is the heaviest (with the worst handling).
List of frames
- PLAYA is the base Idle sprite, as well as the base FastDrive sprite.
- PLAYB is the alternative Idle sprite, which is vibrating.
- PLAYC–PLAYD are the Idle sprites for leaning left and leaning left while vibrating respectively.
- PLAYE–PLAYF are the Idle sprites for leaning right and leaning right while vibrating respectively.
- PLAYG–PLAYI are the base SlowDrive sprites for going straight, turning left and turning right. These should be the base Idle sprite, offset upwards by 1 pixel.
- PLAYJ–PLAYL are the alternative SlowDrive and FastDrive sprites for going straight, turning left and turning right. These should be the base Idle sprite with added shine to the tires.
- PLAYM–PLAYN are the two Drift sprites for drifting left. The character should be facing to the right of their Kart's front in these sprites. M frames are offset to the right by 1, while N frames are offset to the left by 1
- PLAYO–PLAYP are the two Drift sprites for drifting right. The character should be facing to the left of their Kart's front in these sprites. O frames are offset to the left by 1, while P frames are offset to the right by 1.
- PLAYQ is the stun sprite. This sprite is used when the player takes damage.
- PLAYR is the Squished sprite, usually the base idle sprite flattened to 20% height.
- PLAYS0 is the Goal Post Art sprite, used when the character finishes a race in first place.
In addition to the sounds already available in regular SRB2, there are 11 sounds that characters can use in SRB2Kart:
||Taunt used for winning a race, placing in the top half of a race, or completing a Time Trial|
||Taunt used for placing in the bottom half of a race (Does not play if the player fails to finish the race and gets "No Contest")|
||Taunt used when overtaking another player|
||Taunt used when attacking|
||Alternative taunt used when attacking|
||Taunt used when boosting or driving over boost pads that force the driver in a certain direction|
||Alternative taunt used when boosting or driving over boost pads that force the driver in a certain direction|
||Taunt used after successfully damaging or exploding another player|
||Sound effect used when damaged or crushed|
||Alternative sound effect used when damaged or crushed|
||Taunt used when using the Invincibility, Grow or Shrink items. The echo effect must be manually applied to the taunt using an external audio editor.|