From SRB2 Wiki
- facerank: The icon used to show the character's position on the rankings.
- facewant: The icon used on the Wanted poster when a character is wanted in Battle mode.
- facemmap: The icon used to show the character's position on the minimap.
- kartspeed: The character's speed stat, which should be between 1 and 9. 1 is the slowest (with the best acceleration) while 9 is the fastest (with the worst acceleration).
- kartweight: The character's weight stat, which should be between 1 and 9. 1 is the lightest (with the best handling) while 9 is the heaviest (with the worst handling).
List of frames
- PLAYA is the base Idle sprite, as well as the base FastDrive sprite.
- PLAYB is the alternative Idle sprite, which is vibrating.
- PLAYC–PLAYD are the Idle sprites for leaning left.
- PLAYE–PLAYF are the Idle sprites for leaning right.
- PLAYG–PLAYI are the base SlowDrive sprites for going straight, turning left and turning right. These should be the base Idle sprite, offset upwards by 1 pixel.
- PLAYJ–PLAYL are the alternative SlowDrive and FastDrive sprites for going straight, turning left and turning right. These should be the base Idle sprite with added shine to the tires.
- PLAYM–PLAYN are the two Drift sprites for drifting left. The character should be facing to the right of their Kart's front in these sprites.
- PLAYO–PLAYP are the two Drift sprites for drifting right. The character should be facing to the left of their Kart's front in these sprites.
- PLAYQ is the Spinout and Death sprite.
- PLAYR is the Squished sprite.
- PLAYS0 is the Goal Post Art sprite, used when the character finishes a race in first place.
In addition to the sounds already available in regular SRB2, there are 11 sounds that characters can use in SRB2Kart:
||Taunt used for winning a race (or completing a Time Trial)|
||Taunt used for losing a race|
||Taunt used when overtaking another player|
||Taunt used when attacking|
||Alternative taunt used when attacking|
||Taunt used when boosting|
||Alternative taunt used when boosting|
||Taunt used after damaging or exploding another player|
||Sound effect used when damaged|
||Alternative sound effect used when damaged|
||Taunt used when using the Invincibility, Grow or Shrink items. The sound file is generated with an echo having both delay and decay factors of 0.25.|