An example of using a force spin effect.
Sector type 28672, Force Spin, is a sector type which forces the player into a spin. If the player is not moving fast enough to spin, this effect will increase the player's speed until it is possible to spin. This sector type has no effect on characters that cannot spin. This special is used primarily when spinning is required to reach a certain area.
|Type of sector
||Forces the player into a spin upon entering the sector
|Solid FOF control sector
||Forces the player into a spin upon touching the FOF top
|Intangible FOF control sector
|Water FOF control sector
- Example file: ex_st28672_spinner.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_st28672_spinner.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.