Hi, my name is MascaraSnake (formerly known as SpiritCrusher) and I am one of the admins of this Wiki. If you have any questions, ideas or criticism regarding the Wiki, drop a note on my talk page and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
The subpages of my namespace. Unfinished articles, to-do lists, etc.
- Example WADs: A list of example WADs for linedef and sector types, including those that are still needed.
- My big-ass object tables: Automatically generated Object info tables for all Objects in SRB2. Feel free to copypaste to the relevant articles.
- My big-ass state table: Automatically generated info table for all states in SRB2. Feel free to copypaste selected state info to the relevant articles. Warning: Huge!
- UDMF: Notes on the in-progress UDMF implementation.
A (perpetually incomplete) list of work that remains to be done on the Wiki. Feel free to tackle any of these issues.
- Finish the level articles for the Special Stages and multiplayer levels.
- Finish the SRB2 network documentation with all its subpages. I have absolutely no clue about any of this stuff, so somebody else would have to do it. See User:Monster Iestyn/SRB2 Network Documentation.
- A more useful documentation of the source code than the currently rather pointless source code article. See User:Monster Iestyn/Source Code Documentation.
- Turn the Node article into a "BSP tree" article that explains everything related to the BSP tree and nodebuilding.
- Finish the Actions articles. Possibly include sample SOC/Lua scripts for some actions.
- Improve and expand Help:Troubleshooting so that it's actually useful again.