Techno Legacy Zone
|This article or section is incomplete. It doesn't have all of the necessary core information on this topic. Please help the SRB2 Wiki bythis article.|
|Single Player levels|
|MAP33: Techno Legacy Zone|
|Capture the Flag stages|
MAP33, Techno Legacy Zone, abbreviated as TLZ, is a bonus level in Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.2, which is unlocked by collecting 100 emblems. It is an old version of Techno Hill Zone Act 2 which appeared in the game prior to its remake in v2.1. It uses the latest layout of the old version, v2.0's, but with some slight alterations.
Disregarding texture changes and updates, the following changes were done to the original level:
- The purple slime is changed to green to better distinguish it from the lavender-colored buoyant goo used in the main game.
- The room containing the Turret was altered further to add a new lower path across the left side of the room to reach the button.
- The sirens next to the first signpost and after the Deton segment flash white instead of red.
- The Red Crawlas are removed. The only enemies present in the level are Buzzes, the Detons, and a single Crawla Commander in the final room containing the button to drain the slime and reach the signpost.
- The small hidden room containing a Special Stage Token had its opening enlarged, is now lit, and contains a Super Ring Monitor instead.
- The waterfall of slime following the Deton section houses an Invincibility Monitor instead of a Super Ring Monitor surrounded by eight Rings. The monitor is also moved onto a small platform instead of being inside the slime.