An example of a wall scrolling to the left.
Linedef type 500, Scroll Front Wall Left, is a type of linedef special that scrolls the textures on the linedef's front side to the left at a fixed speed (one fracunit per tic). Note that it will also scroll any player climbing on the linedef's front side.
This effect must be applied directly to the linedef to scroll. All textures on the linedef's front side will be affected.
- Example file: ex_ld500_scrollwallfrontsideleft.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld500_scrollwallfrontsideleft.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.