An example of scrolling a wall at 45 degrees.
Linedef type 502, Scroll Tagged Wall, is a type of linedef special which scrolls the front side textures of every tagged linedef along a given direction and at a specified speed. Note that it will also scroll any player climbing on the front side of any affected linedef.
The length of the control linedef indicates the speed of the scrolling (32 fracunits of length equal one fracunit per tic), and the direction of the control linedef indicates the direction of the scrolling.
Linedef special info
Speed (1 FU/32 tics per FU length)
- Example file: ex_ld502_scrollwall.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld502_scrollwall.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.