An example of using a linedef 510.
Linedef type 510, Scroll Floor Texture, is a type of linedef special which scrolls every tagged sector's floor flat without carrying Objects touching the floor.
The length of the linedef controls the speed of the scrolling (32 fracunits of length equal one fracunit per tic). The direction of the linedef controls the direction in which the flat will scroll.
Linedef special info
Speed (1 FU/32 tics per FU length)
- Example file: ex_ld510_scrollfloortexture.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld510_scrollfloortexture.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.