Linedef type 16, Minecart Parameters, is a type of linedef special that allows tagged sectors to be ridden by minecarts.
If no tag is given (i.e., tag 0), this linedef will affect its front sector. Otherwise, it will affect all tagged sectors. The front X offset determines the Order value of the current Axis or Axis Transfer Line in the track. For more information on setting up a minecart track, see the minecart tutorial.
Linedef special info
|Front texture X offset
Order of the current Axis/Axis Transfer Line in the track
- Example file: ex_ld016_minecartparameter.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld016_minecartparameter.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.