Linedef type 409
Linedef type 409, Change Tagged Sectors' Tag, is a linedef executor which, when triggered, changes the tag of the tagged sectors. Note that this effect cannot be used to change special effects that are only evaluated once when the map is loaded, such as colormaps or FOFs.
The new tag number is specified by the linedef's front texture X offset.
- Example WAD: ex_ld409_changetag.wad
- This example WAD can be played in any gametype. It uses
MAP01, replacing Greenflower Zone Act 1.
- The raised square sector with the
GFZROCKflat has a tag of 1, and when touched plays the sound
DSITEMUPand changes its flat to
- Touching the small red square changes the raised sector's tag to 2, which makes it instead play the sound
DSLOSEand change its flat to
- Touching the small yellow square changes the raised sector's tag back to 1, which restores its original behavior (plays
DSITEMUP, changes flat to