||This article or section should contain one or more images. Please spruce up the article by adding an image.
Linedef type 402, Set Tagged Sector's Light Level, is a type of linedef executor which, when triggered, instantly changes the light level of every tagged sector.
The new light level of the target sector or sectors is determined by the light level of the linedef executor's control sector. Note that while this effect also transfers a sector's floor and ceiling light settings modified with linedef type 601 and linedef type 600, colormaps are not transferred. If there is a lighting effect active in the target sector(s) at the time (pulsating, flickering, blinking or fading), it will be stopped.
Linedef special info
|Sector light level
New light level of the target sector
- Example file: ex_ld402_setlightlevel.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld402_setlightlevel.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.