Linedef type 300, Trigger Linedef Executor – Continuous, is a type of linedef executor trigger which activates any linedef executor in the control sector when a player activates a tagged trigger sector. The linedef executor will keep being triggered over and over again as long as a player is there.
- Example file: ex_ld300_trigger_continuous.wad (MAP01)
- Stepping on the elevated sector will continuously increase the players' score until they leave the sector.
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld300_trigger_continuous.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.