Linedef type 399, Trigger Linedef Executor – Level Load, is a type of linedef executor trigger which activates any linedef executor within its control sector immediately after the level loads. This linedef executor only triggers once, and will not trigger again until the level is reloaded. The tag given to this linedef is irrelevant.
- Example file: ex_ld399_trigger_levelload.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld399_trigger_levelload.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.