Linedef type 456, Stop Fading Tagged Sector's Colormap, is a type of linedef executor which, when triggered, will stop any colormap fading effects in the tagged sector(s) that were started via linedef type 455.
- Example file: Ex_ld456_stopfadingsectorcolormap.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
Ex_ld456_stopfadingsectorcolormap.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 -force to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.