Linedef type 462, Stop Timer/Exit Stage in Record Attack, is a type of linedef executor which, when triggered, stops the level timer. In Record Attack, it ends the stage instead. This effect is used in boss stages when the boss is defeated.
- Example file: Ex_ld462_stoptimer.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
Ex_ld462_stoptimer.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.