When Sonic presses the red button, the blue sector's floor stops moving.
Linedef type 411, Stop Plane Movement, is a type of linedef executor which, when triggered, stops any floor or ceiling movement in every tagged sector. However, this will not stop the sector movement started by linedef type 52.
- Example file: ex_ld411_stopplanemovement.wad (MAP01)
- Stepping on the red button will make the blue sector's floor stop moving.
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld411_stopplanemovement.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.