Linedef type 306, Character Ability – Each Time, is a type of linedef executor trigger which activates any linedef executor in the control sector once for each time a player with a specific character ability activates a tagged trigger sector.
The length of the control linedef determines which characters with specific abilities can trigger the linedef executor, as shown in the table below:
||Gliding and climbing
||Floating with slow descent
If Flag  / Bouncy Wall is checked, the trigger will activate once for each time a player enters or exits the trigger sector.
Linedef special info
 Bouncy Wall: Trigger is activated once per entry or exit from the trigger sector.
- Example file: ex_ld306_trigger_characterabilityeachtime.wad (MAP01)
- This sample contains three versions of this effect, one each for thok, flying and gliding/climbing.
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld306_trigger_characterabilityeachtime.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.