Linedef type 458, Stop Tracking Object's Angle, is a type of linedef executor which, when triggered, stops any angle tracking effect caused by linedef type 457 that affects the triggering Object.
- Example file: Ex_ld458_stoptrackingobjectsangle.wad (MAP01)
- When the player steps on the grass, object angle tracking starts.
- When the player turns away from the sunflowers, he teleports to the
- When the player steps on the
YELFRL floor, tracking of the object's angle stops.
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
Ex_ld458_stoptrackingobjectsangle.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.