An example of using a linedef 401.
Linedef type 401, Set Tagged Sector's Ceiling Height/Texture, is a type of linedef executor which, when triggered, instantly changes every tagged sector's ceiling height and ceiling flat.
The new ceiling height and ceiling flat of the target sector(s) are determined by the ceiling height and ceiling flat of the control sector.
Linedef special info
New ceiling height of the target sector
New ceiling flat of the target sector
- Example file: ex_ld401_setceilingheighttexture.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld401_setceilingheighttexture.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.