||This article or section should contain one or more images. Please spruce up the article by adding an image.
Linedef type 415, Run Script, is a type of linedef executor which, when triggered, runs a specified console script.
The tag given to this linedef is irrelevant. The script that will be run should have a lump name of the form
SCRxxyyy, where xx is the two-digit map number and yyy is the linedef's front texture X offset in decimal, with leading zeros as necessary (or 000 if the offset exceeds 999 fracunits). For instance, if the linedef is in
MAP01 and its front texture X offset is 64 fracunits, the script named
SCR01064 will be run.
Linedef special info
|Front texture X offset
Three digits at the end of the script name
- Example file: ex_ld415_runscript.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld415_runscript.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.