A player switching into 2D mode and back.
Linedef type 432, Enable/Disable 2D Mode, is a type of linedef executor which, when triggered by a player, switches that player into, or out of, 2D mode.
The tag given to this linedef is irrelevant. Normally the player will be switched into 2D mode. However, if Flag  / Not Climbable is checked, the player will be switched back into 3D mode again.
Linedef special info
 Not Climbable: Switches player back into 3D mode
- Example file: ex_ld432_enabledisable2dmode.wad (MAP01)
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld432_enabledisable2dmode.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.