Linedef type 319, Unlockable – Continuous, is a type of linedef executor trigger which activates any linedef executor in the control sector if a certain unlockable has been unlocked beforehand. Note that this linedef has no effect in netgames, or if gamedata is no longer being saved due to the use of a protected console command (such as
devmode). The linedef executor will keep being triggered over and over again as long as a player is there.
The front texture X offset determines the number of the unlockable to check for, ranging from 0 to 31.
Linedef special info
|Front texture X offset
- Example file: ex_ld319_trigger_unlockablecontinuous.wad (MAP01)
- Stepping on the red button will unlock the Sound Test unlockable. Afterwards, stepping on the blue button will cause the player's score to increase continuously. Note that the gamedata is saved, so once you have pressed the red button in one game session, in every following game session the Sound Test unlockable will already be unlocked and the blue button will work immediately. To reset the unlockable, delete the file
ld319_test.dat in your SRB2 folder.
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAP01 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld319_trigger_unlockablecontinuous.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in Single Player mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAP01 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Greenflower Zone Act 1.