Linedef type 312, CTF Blue Team – Each Time, is a type of linedef executor trigger which activates any linedef executor in the control sector once for each time a blue team player in CTF mode or any custom gametype with the
GTR_TEAMFLAGS rule activates a tagged trigger sector.
If Flag  / Bouncy Wall is checked, the trigger will activate once for each time a player enters or exits the trigger sector.
Linedef special info
 Bouncy Wall: Trigger is activated once per entry or exit from the trigger sector.
- Example file: ex_ld312_trigger_ctfblueteameachtime.wad (MAPF0)
- Play this map in CTF mode.
|How to use
- You may load this file into your favorite map editor, such as Zone Builder. Select
MAPF0 as the map to load.
- You may also load this file in the game:
ex_ld312_trigger_ctfblueteameachtime.wad into the
addons folder of your SRB2 directory.
- Start SRB2, go to the Addons menu, and then select
- Start the game in CTF mode.
- Press the Console button (
~), and type in the command
MAP MAPF0 to access the example map.
- When you load this file in the game, it replaces Lime Forest Zone.